- 5 Alpha Layers
- 5 skins
- 2 Clothing Appliers
- 1 Example Shape
- 1 Body
- 1 Updater
- 1 HUD
- 1 Example Physics
- 1 Notecard which you should read over if you have questions
- Layers: Lets you hide the layers or clear them out
- Alpha: Is not as dynamic as some others but it works well
- Colors: In the box you will get all 5 of these colors to match up with.
If you wish to use the slink hands and feet with the supplied skins you will have to buy them each separately for 399 L.
Note: This body does not come with hands or feet. She sells them separately; feet 199 L and hands 239 L.
- Extras: There is a HUD that she sells that your partner can buy where he or she can remove your layers. It sounds like a nice role play item.
She sells it separately for 129 L.
- There are two versions of the body, Perky and Lush
Perky is 899 L
Lush is 899 L
- Fits Slink like a glove!
- Has the option for your partner to play with your clothes ( wiggles eyebrows )
- Has a skirt layer installed for clothing, so no extra mesh piece or prim piece.
- Detailed twinkle cave ( Picture above if you missed it )
- Slowly some skin creators and clothing designers are coming out with appliers.
- It does look like you can store some outfits in the HUD
- Does not come with hands or feet
- Some lines on the mesh body
- Can not turn off nipples so it will be very "cold" for you.
I noticed with the clothing given on the underwear it is very nipply but it isn't as noticeable with the dress she provided.
- Alpha layers aren't as dynamic
- Puffy Nipples ( for the Lena Lush )
- Partner HUD
I hope that you enjoyed this and maybe you'll even try out this body.
You'll never know till you try.
Taxi: Kitties Lair
Market Place: Kitties Lair
Hey guys, 7 Deadly Skins has the September group gift out for you. This skin features dark brows and beard with shaved areas. You also receive the Slink hands/feet appliers with this skin.
Hair: Dura (former gift)
Shirt: Sandaara Noel sweater @ Penumbra Fashion Week (ends today)
Pose by EverGlow
Location: Clockwork Spiral
Happy Monday Yall! ♥ I hope everyone has a fabulous start to their week and monday comes and goes with ease for you. Today Im wearing one of the many colors this dress from Twenty13 has out. This one was my far my favorite though. I paired it up with these ripped stockings from BabyDoll with are also slink feet compatible so it has your little toes peeping out at the bottom. I dont know why but I just love stockings that have a slink applier. I just think they are so stinking cute. Ive also had these Creeper wedges from Reign for awhile and just never got the chance to wear them. I thought this was the perfect outfit for them. I love how veversatile the HUD is too. You can basically change about everything on them. You got like a numerous amount of different looks with these shoes. You can also change the tongue on the shoe to white so I call them my Michael Jackson shoes. lol they just scream MJ to me for some reason.
toil and trouble on Flickr.
The Secret Affair had my number this round. Peqe’s split skirt and sleeve combo is unique and it took me awhile to figure out what would look perfect with it, that was until I saw Birdy (Foxes) additions. Metallic is so hot! I love this bustier but even more were the jewelry options. All the accessories are HUD changeable so you can really go anyway with these. I don’t think I will even tire of this two brands and the innovative items they come out with.
| Look |
Skin: -Glam Affair - Skye - Jamaica 03 H (Arcade)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Hands/Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Eyes: [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Fatpack
Eye Lashes: Dolly . Lashes
Hair: (fd) Crystal - Dark Ombre 3
Top: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Bustier - Met Silver (The Secret Affair)
Bottom: Peqe - The Raven Skirt_Black (The Secret Affair)
Shoes: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Boot - Black (The Secret Affair)
Sleeves: Peqe - The Raven Sleeves_Black (The Secret Affair)
Head Piece: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Thorned Rose - Silver (The Secret Affair)
Necklace: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Beaded Rose - Silver (The Secret Affair)
Ring: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Ring set - Silver (The Secret Affair)
Filed under: SL Fashion Tagged: *Fishy Strawberry*, -David Heather-, .label motion., Belleza, Creation.jp, Eclat, fri.day, little bones., My Attic @ The Deck, REIGN, Secret Affair