There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
"Lost Boy" by Ruth B
I still believe..
- The dress I am wearing is called Wendy, it's at Enchantment for just a few more days. Glitzz is a new sponsor of mine. ~squees!~ This dress comes in several colors (Black, blue, pink, and white) Each are very sexy and pretty. I just HAD to blog it. The pose that I am using, actually COMES with the dress. Bonus for pose whores like myself. :)
.....that every good story should have a happy ending. That sometimes what is seen on the surface isn't always what you should believe. I've always loved the story of Peter Pan but I often wonder what would have happened if Wendy had grown up in Neverland would she have fallen in love with Captain Hook? Sometimes the bad guy needs to be loved too. :)
I still believe...
|Pose came with Wendy dress|
.... in love at first sight, I believe that you can love more than one person at a time. That our hearts our capable of so much more. I still believe in the magic of the holidays. I believe in the things that go bump in the night.... I still believe....
- Something about updo's that I felt really top'd off this outfit (no pun intended), it almost gave me a tinkerbell look but that isn't really what I was going for, I just loved what Helyanwe Vindaloo did with this updo and had to share it. I love that I could tint my hair lightly pink on the ends to go with the dress. I also glossed my lips with a heart shape kiss by La Boheme. MWAH... I wonder if I kiss your cheek if I leave my heart imprinted on you? Maybe?
He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...
Even though I'm a girl, not really a "lost boy" the song "Lost Boy" just sinks into my heart and my soul.. I love the lyrics, I love the meaning.. It's as if I was lost.. but with my favorite stories I'm right where I belong.
- My tattoo by White Widow and the !bang stands are also at Enchantment. There are several different poses for you to choose from. I actually put mine into a pose stand then raised it so it looked like I was flying. Last but surely not least I painted my nails with Whispers of Winter by Dark Passions. For me no outfit is complete without my nail polishes. Sadly the Cosmetic Fair ends today but don't despair, Miss B will have it in store soon so you should RUSH there and buy. And shop and snag up some of her gift cards that she has available for your friends or just be greedy and buy for yourself. *NODS convinsingly* Shop her sales and just SHOP. :) So there are several colors to this polish but here are four of my favorites.
Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook
You are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so,
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last
And for always I will say...
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me.
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
: Hands (Casual) Feet (High) | Siddean Munro
Mesh Body: Maitreya
Mesh Body Lara V3.0 | Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Glam Affair
- Amberly | Aida EwingOutfit:[Glitzz]
Sexy Wendy - Pink - | ℒϊssค βØЋм (lissa.bohm) @ EnchantementJewlery/Accessories/Makeup:DP - Koffin Nails
- Whispers of Winter | BCreative Wilde @ Cosmetic FairLa Boheme
[LB Kissable Lips] Heart 7 @ We <3 Roleplay[White~Widow]
Neverland - Black | Julie Hastings @ EnchantementHair/Eyes:Doe
: Biji - Fatpack @ The Kawaii Project
| Helyanwe VindalooIKON
Hope Eyes - Blush | Ikon Innovia)Poses:
stands 580-584 | Luna Jubilee @ Enchantement
Location: Blaze Winter Wonderland
Lost Boy by Ruth B